Learn. Support. Grow.
The mission of the Executive Women of Lake Norman is to encourage and facilitate the growth, performance and visibility of professional women in the Lake Norman area by creating opportunities to foster relationships through support, mentoring, and innovative programs.
Members of the Executive Women of Lake Norman are successful business owners, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. The women involved are high caliber, well rounded leaders in their fields who are interested in building relationships with other professional women in the local area. Currently, over 50% of our active members are business owners!
The organization is diverse with established, wide ranging professional categories for membership. Each professional category is limited to two members in order to avoid saturation of one business area over another. Our unique format is designed with relationship building in mind rather than a traditional leads based networking group.
Benefits of membership include:
- Creation of personal and professional relationships
- Empowerment derived from building relationships with other high energy professional women
- Direct impact on community development by leading and participating in community functions and local charities
- Variety of meeting formats accommodate busy schedules and facilitate participation. Breakfast meetings, luncheons and evening socials all provide opportunities for participation.
- Contribute to and foster continual education through round table discussions, speaker opportunities and Board positions.
- Opportunities to promote your business through breakfast and social gathering sponsorships
- Promotion of self and business through social media: EWLKN website, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Achievement recognition: EWLKN has established 3 awards to recognize our members: Business Owner of the Year, Community Service Leader Award and The President’s Award.
We invite you to join us for one of our luncheons or socials and up to 2 breakfast meetings. See what Executive of Lake Norman has to offer you!
Board of Directors
she put her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans”