Membership is open to women holding an executive or managerial position in a company, profession, service, trade, government, or civic/cultural organization, or are self-employed. A candidate must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for membership:
Is currently holding an executive or managerial position in a company (has a high level of authority and responsibility) in a company, profession, service, trade, government, or civic/cultural organization for a minimum of two years.
– OR – Is self employed and has had business experience in supervisory positions (has had a high level of authority and responsibility) for a minimum of two years.
– AND – In addition, the candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Has attended at least two meetings prior to submitting an application.
- Her industry is not over-represented in the group (2 other same-industry members).
- Has desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Is involved in her community.
- Receive a recommendation for membership by the Membership Committee and an affirmative vote by the majority of the Board of Directors.
*Annual dues must then be paid to activate membership.
Visit Executive Women of Lake Norman
Why not come see what we’re all about?
The Executive Women of Lake Norman meet the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the month at 8am in the Randy Marion Conference Room of the Lake Norman Chamber, located at 19900 W. Catawba Ave. in Cornelius.
Guests are always welcome at our quarterly luncheons and socials; however, we ask that guests only attend a maximum of two breakfast meetings. After attending two breakfast meetings, guests may submit an application for membership.
CLICK HERE for a map and directions.