19905 W. Catawba Ave. Suite 201Cornelius, NC 28031
Kathy is a long time resident of the Lake Norman area with a background in software engineering and business management. She is currently President of Home Helpers & Direct Link of LKN (a Home Healthcare company), Vice President of Source Computing and Founder of TwistyKat Designs (handcrafted artisan jewelry).
- North Mecklenburg Woman’s Club member
- LKN Healthcare Forum member
- Executive Women of Lake Norman member – 2015 Past President, 2014 President, 2013 Vice President, 2012 Treasurer, 2011 Membership
- Mooresville Chamber of Commerce member – 2013 – 2015 Board Member
- Business Resource Group – 2011 – Co-Chair
- St Marks Business Alliance Group
- Misty Meadows Mitey Riders – past Parent Council member
- 2013 Lake Norman Woman Magazine Women of Will Finalist
- 2011 National Marketing Excellence Award Winner
Goals: My ultimate goal in life is to live each day as if it were my last, make a difference in the many lives I touch each day and appreciate and be grateful for every moment of it!
Household: I live in Huntersville with my wonderful husband, beautiful daughter and our crazy dog.
Favorite Activity: Spending time with family & friends, making & designing jewelry, freelance writing, being outdoors, reading, cooking, learning something new & being creative.
Favorite Quote: “Insist on yourself; never imitate … Every man is unique.” Ralph Waldo Emerson