Patrea Aeschliman has been a fitness trainer for over 25 years. She has a degree in Exercise Science and Fitness from Ball State University and is a comprehensively trained Power Pilates instructor. In addition, she is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Patrea has a true passion for Pilates. Since she first gave Pilates a try 12 years ago, she has been sold on the Pilates method! It even helped her overcome injuries from 13 years of high-level gymnastics. It has been exciting to see her clients achieve remarkable results after they had been trying many other forms of exercise with no success. Patrea promises to deliver fun, exhilarating workouts both in class and private sessions!
- Named as Top Five Best Prenatal DVD’s by Fit Pregnancy Magazine for Go Mom Fitness Series
- Appeared in New York Times, July 2007
- Named to Amazon Top Ten best selling in category
- National Strength and Conditioning Association ● Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist● Pilates: IM=X Method ● Kries Pilates Method ● Balanced Body University
- PHI Pilates ● Power Pilates Comprehensive ● Graston Technique – Physical Therapy
- NSCA Speaker, Personal Trainer’s Conference October 2014
- ESPN 2 Fitness America Pageant Winner, American-Greek Fitness Champion (Athens, Greece)
- National Championship Fitness Finalist
- Model for national advertising campaigns for Fila, Champion Apparel and Nike
- Clinton High School Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee 2014 (Clinton, Iowa)
All the safety of Pilates combined with the effectiveness of scientifically proven strength training methods from Masters Level and PhD. Exercise Physiologists in the NSCA.
The National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist is the most respected certification among strength and conditioning coaches and personal trainers. You must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field as a pre-requisite. Contrast this to many national chain fitness facilities with no pre-requisites and a weekend certification course and you will understand why there are so many injuries in the unregulated industry of fitness and personal training.
As an active Diversity committee member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association, 15 to Fit has access to the top Strength training coaches and Exercise Physiologists in the United States and the world. We bring the latest research findings from the strength and conditioning field to improve your results.